Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

BSOD Crash ntoskrnl.exe


**EDIT** Added Complete Log files.

I keep getting BSOD's with Strings like: KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, BAD_POOL_HEADER, ETC..

I've ran memory test and checked HDD. I'm not seeing any issues there. Can someone please take a look? I would greatly appreciate it.

PS. DM log collector tool hangs on the MSINFO collection. It won't finish. I'll upload what it was successful at grabbing.
  • MELVIN-Wed_07_06_2016_102548_38.zip (3.87 MB, 0 views)

I'm re-running Memtest86.. figure I'll be asked to anyway so might as well get started.

I'm re-running Memtest86.. figure I'll be asked to anyway so might as well get started.
Yes, better you do it first. The versatility of the bugchecks and lack of flagged drivers is giving an impression that a complete test of RAM would be very necessary.
Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
MemTest86+ - Test RAM
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in windowssh blog - Windows 10 blog

Depending on the result, we have to decide our next step.

On it. Thank you, sir.

Try running DM log collector as Administrator.

Try running DM log collector as Administrator.
It just sits there after it gathers the msinfo data..

Also, my son turned the computer off during Memtest86. Last I saw it was at 14hours and 5 passes with no errors. I'll run it again tonight. FML.


Gathering the msinfo data takes some time, because it is a lot to gather. It could take some minutes before it is finished.

Gathering the msinfo data takes some time, because it is a lot to gather. It could take some minutes before it is finished.
Hah, that took much longer than I had anticipated. You're a saint. Thank you. MELVIN-Wed_07_06_2016_102548_38.zip

BSOD Crash ntoskrnl.exe