Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,


Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft.
I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help.
I pretty much tried everything I could and now am in the hands of the experts. I tried to look at all I could but cannot find a solution. Only once I got the message
driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 jraid.sys , otherwise the computer hangs. I have a video of what happens on my googledrive account
MOV_0446.mp4 - Google Drive

I hope I attached the correct file. I used the exe to provide a report.
I am in the hands of you all. Please assist.

things I have already done.
removed addons from game
performed repair of game
re-installed game
tried to update all drivers as best I could
cleared video drivers using CCcleaner twice and reinstalled
tried to find a jraid sys file online and replace it


thank you

p.s. I am not sure if the irq 17 in my msfinfo is a bad thing that two audio pieces are there. I looked there after finding the jraid information online, but I don't know enough about the issue to know if it is a legit issue.
  • ARK-Fri_01_01_2016__11526_57.zip (453.1 KB, 1 views)
  • msinfo.txt (3.1 KB, 0 views)
  • DxDiag.txt (78.8 KB, 0 views)

Remove every software from IObit, it is known for causing bluescreens.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:



   Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3and Driver Fusion, please remove them as it may cause trouble.



Remove every bypass/crack present on your system before any help may be given.
Forum rules
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

Thank you for the response,

I have been getting really frustrated with all the different things I have done and what the Blizzard team had me do multiple times that after I posted it, I restored my computer. I did not go back to WIN 7 but just did a complete restore.

Upon startup, I launched a workout video and it happened right away. I did not even install WOW yet. I almost took my tower to the highway and let a transport take it out.

I checked my minidump after it happened and nothing was there even though I have it set.
If you watch the video, I am not sure my computer has a chance to store anything as you can see it often does not blue screen but shows random colors pattern, either white, blue or black . only the once I was able to get a blue screen with the mentioned driver irql with the jraid.sys message.

If there is something I can do to help you help me, please let me know.
I am at your disposal.


Remove every software from IObit, it is known for causing bluescreens.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:



   Warning
Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3and Driver Fusion, please remove them as it may cause trouble.



Remove every bypass/crack present on your system before any help may be given.
Forum rules

Read my post and you know what you need to do
If you don't understand something, please ask.

Hello,

I have done what you have asked.
I now have to run in safemode to keep it running.

It almost feels like my video card is quitting on me, but it is only a year old.
I still cannot get a dump file though. I guess I don't understand. I have the option on in the settings.
  • ark_Sat_02_01_2016_1156_27.zip (1.36 MB, 1 views)

There are many files missing including dumps, is it created in safe mode?

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,