Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Constant BSOD


I seem to be getting a fairly regular BSOD. Sometimes it will sit idle and just BSOD randomly. I tried using WhoCrashed and it looked like it was because of my graphics card driver. I turned on the driver verifier which made my system not boot at all, so I disabled it. As I was already using the latest WHQL driver, I went and installed the latest BETA driver, however the issue persists. Can someone please take a look?

Thanks in advance!
  • MILLENNIUMFALCO-Sat_02_20_2016_144956_10.zip (628.8 KB, 3 views)

Please uninstall everythingof AMDusing Display Driver Uninstallerand install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possiblesoftware using custom/advanced options.

Thanks. I'll give this a try tonight and report back.

Also a recommendation, update your BIOS.
Updating the BIOS helps with system stability
ASRock > 990FX Extreme3

Ok. Updated my BIOS and used the Utility to uninstall the drivers. Downloaded the latest WHQL drivers from AMD's site and Installed just the graphic driver only, nothing else.

Keep me posted on the situation

Keep me posted on the situation
Alright so it was nice and stable for a few days and now its back to doing it again. I think it might be related to the AMD HDMI Audio Driver that is getting installed via windows update. How can I stop the install of a certain update in windows 10?

Windows Updates - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Windows Updates - Hide or Show in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog
Thanks. I tried disabling driver updates via windows update, but Windows ignored my settings. I'm going this route now. Its not the HDMI audio driver that windows is installing, but the graphics driver its installing over top my current driver.

Appears I'm still getting the BSODs... heres another zip file
  • MILLENNIUMFALCO-Mon_02_29_2016_214328_02.zip (374.9 KB, 1 views)

Constant BSOD