Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED


Hi,

I'm having problems with several BSODs since I bought my gaming pc 6 months ago. It happens everyday and in different and for me random circumstances. Lately it happens a lot when I'm playing The Division but to be honest I almost play it every moment I can.

Sometimes it happen when I'm browsing too.

The BSOD shows me 2 different messages: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I've tried installing Windows 8.1 instead Windows 10 just in case it was a software issue but when I was setting all my software up it happened again.

I've tried reinstalling Windows 7 and upgrading to 10, reinstalling Windows 10 from 10 within or making an Windows 10 clear instalation too but it keeps happening.

Earlier today I've updated my BIOS version to the latest but it just happened again after doing that too.

I really don't know what to do next, I hope someone here can help me with my issue.



This is my pc:
Corsair RM650 650W 80 Plus Gold Modular
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 16GB 2x8GB CL16
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce 3X OC 4GB DDR5
Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHZ Box
MSI Z170A Gaming M5
NOX Hummer ZN USB 3.0
Samsung 850 Evo SSD Series 250GB SATA3
Cryorig H7


I haven't notice any bad performance using the computer except this continuous crashes.

Any help would be appreciated.
LeCranque
  • DESKTOP-RJOCTS1-02_05_2016_200543,25.zip (762.1 KB, 1 views)

Hi LeCranque,

Welcome to the 10blog.

When was your last BSOD?
According to the logs you haven't had a BSOD in 2 weeks.

FYI: a BSOD, system freeze & shutdown/restart are different crashes and this part of the forum is mostly meant for BSODs.

Hi LeCranque,

Welcome to the 10blog.

When was your last BSOD?
According to the logs you haven't had a BSOD in 2 weeks.

FYI: a BSOD, system freeze & shutdown/restart are different crashes and this part of the forum is mostly meant for BSODs.
Hi,

Thanks for the answer and the welcome, appreciate your help.

I was playing earlier today when the screen went blue and showed me the KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error message. I changed the cofiguration of Windows so it doesn't restart automatically and at that point I can only shutdown the pc from the power button.

Isn't it a BSOD? I missed the subforum?

Could you change the system language to english please, this so I can read the text files

That bugcheck you say is a BSOD, but it hasn't been logged, this was the last logged BSOD.
Code:
Event[1470]:   Log Name: System    Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting   Date: 2016-04-18T18:34:19.373   Event ID: 1001   Task: N/A   Level: Error   Opcode: N/A   Keyword: Clásico   User: N/A   User Name: N/A   Computer: DESKTOP-RJOCTS1   Description:  El equipo se reinició después de una comprobación de errores. La comprobación de errores fue: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc000001d, 0xffffe0000ee000d7, 0xffffe0000b6a9840, 0x0000000000000019). Se guardó un volcado en: C:WindowsMinidump