Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

System_service_exception error


Link to results of dm log collector

How to upload files

From where did you get the Intel Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller drivers?

Please uninstall everythingof AMDusing Display Driver Uninstallerand install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possiblesoftware using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help blog

Code:
3: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start             end                 module name fffff80a`39d60000 fffff80a`3b26f000   atikmdag T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys     Image path: atikmdag.sys     Image name: atikmdag.sys     Browse all global symbols  functions  data     Timestamp:        Wed Nov 04 22:39:32 2015(563A7B14)     CheckSum:         014AB74E     ImageSize:        0150F000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

Please fill in your system specs
Please follow this tutorialand download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
How to fill in your system specs:


I cant do the 3rd step in AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help blog
It says can not open the file as archive

Follow the rest of the post, I can't help without specs.

Here are the specs:


Please follow my post and put the specs in your 'My System Specs'.

Please follow my post and put the specs in your 'My System Specs'.
How to "follow my post"?

Edit: Done,system spec was added
View Profile: yujinloh - Windows 10 blog

I'm unable to get the same problem.

You downloaded the 7zip installation around the same time as the AMD Catalyst package?

I'm unable to get the same problem.

You downloaded the 7zip installation around the same time as the AMD Catalyst package?


yeah right after the autodetectutility by amd finished downloading drivers for my graphics card.

i have done installing the driver from amd, amd tells me its the latest version for my graphics card.
But windows update got updates for my graphics card too,should i update?

You could try, we don't know if it could make things worse or not.

System_service_exception error