Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Confirmed: Windows Branch Set to rs1_branch.


It has been confirmed by Gabe that the rs1_branch is definitely the Redstone update, however this is only available to a small portion of people at the moment. I must be the luckiest person among the few to receive this update.



Well what would I expect I have been a loyal Microsoft customer for years now

I am no longer on th2 as of 29/11/2015, but still on 10586

So if I press the Check for Updates now probably a 50/50 chance it will pop up?

Hate to break the news to you but I think a lot more have this path. I know I do.


I'm going to be generous here

Once I get the update i'll make sure to fetch the installation files, convert them to an ISO and then upload it via Mediafire so everyone can install it if they want

I know mate you're lucky too

I'm going to be generous here

Once I get the update i'll make sure to fetch the installation files, convert them to an ISO and then upload it via Mediafire so everyone can install it if they want

I know mate you're lucky too
The rules don't allow us to share ISO like that here. And again, lots of people have this path, it's not a matter of luck.

I'm going to be generous here

Once I get the update i'll make sure to fetch the installation files, convert them to an ISO and then upload it via Mediafire so everyone can install it if they want

I know mate you're lucky too
It is also a violation of Microsoft's TOS and against Forum Rules.

It is also a violation of Microsoft's TOS and against Forum Rules.
Sorry i'll back off from that method

TOS/AUS violation rule.

Any other way it can be forced ?

Any other way it can be forced ?
Not at the moment.
Not a single build of RS1 is currently available.


When Gabe is ready he'll press the button. I might have a private chat with him through Twitter and see what he says, but builds do take time to compile and we'll likely see a new build in the next week or a few days.

I'm also monitoring my registry just in case something changes. I talked to MS, but they have limitations with information.

Confirmed: Windows Branch Set to rs1_branch.