Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

How to Stealth Port 139?


When I run ShieldsUP! It says port 139 is closed but not stealth. How I fix this please?

FAILED:
Name:
netbios-ssn

Purpose:
NETBIOS Session Service

Description:
TCP NetBIOS connections are made over this port, usually with Windows machines but also with any other system running Samba (SMB). These TCP connections form "NetBIOS sessions" to support connection oriented file sharing activities.

As far as I know you can't unless you purchase that app from that guy. It is nothing to worry about.

I installed freeware Windows10Firewall Control and now it passes with a Perfect Stealth Report.

That is good, glad you got it fixed. I will have to try that site, have not used it in years.

That is good, glad you got it fixed. I will have to try that site, have not used it in years.


Do you get perfect stealth?


Do you get perfect stealth?
Yes!


Yes!

Only using W10 Firewall?

I installed COMODO Firewall instead, all ports, inc 139 is now STEALTH!

For some reason using only W10 Firewall leaves port 139 UN-Stealthed.

How to Stealth Port 139?