Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Post your Windows 10 Start menu or Start Screen


This thread is meant to showcase the new Windows 10 Start menu with tiles or the more familiar Windows 8 Start Screen.

You can use either the Start Menuor Start Screenby following Brink'sTutorial



Start Menu




Start Screen

I do not like the old/new Start, so I do not intend on using it, like I do not plan on using Store.
 

Cosmic Fire...


I may go back to classic shell later on. Not very excited about the apps menu. It is just like a built-in Poki app menu. We'll see. It is not bothering that much for now. Win 10 is better overall.

Just playing with it in the office right now (via Teamviewer).


I may go back to classic shell later on. Not very excited about the apps menu. It is just like a built-in Poki app menu. We'll see. It is not bothering that much for now. Win 10 is better overall.
One thing I do like about my W8.1 installation is that with Classic Shell installed I can switch over to the Start Screen without having to change any settings. It can be done in W10, but it's not as convenient.

My start menu.


Hi there

on my 4K monitor I can hardly read the Menu text -- other items are OK - such as desktop icon size, text sizes in application menus etc.

If the text size on the start menu can't be increased / changed then for me the whole start menu is a WASTE OF TIME - even on a decent 1080p full HD monitor the text is really hard to read.

I can't believe everybody working at Ms has either "Eagle quality" eyesight or has to work with an old VGA monitor.

Cheers
jimbo

I went ahead and installed Classic Shell. See what happened here.

I'm digging the new start menu.

I found where Cortana was hiding but all she does for now is open that Bing search thing!


Post your Windows 10 Start menu or Start Screen