Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

RTM/GA or Insider - What are you going to do?


As the Insider program will continue after Windows 10 is released I thought I'd see how many of you are going to stay an insider or jump over to RTM/GA version.


   Tip
How to Start or Stop Receiving Insider Builds in Windows 10


As the Insider program will continue after Windows 10 is released I thought I'd see how many of you are going to stay an insider or jump over to RTM/GA version.
I'm going to jump over to the GA/RTM. It's been fun testing up till now but I will love it when it comes out and it's stable.

As it looks now, the new Build strategy will replace the earlier Service Pack strategy. Being an insider also after the GA date means I do not have to think of it. For me the decision is easy, of course I continue being an insider. Equally clear to me is that I will continue in the Fast Ring.

Not really sure what I am doing yet

I am currently back on 8.1, all the full downloads where killing me
Going to upgrade to main 10 when it comes out, but I might join back for insider builds after a couple of months

Staying with server 2012 build 9200. Will not be using 10 as a primary system.

If Microsoft offers an evaluation from the TechNet Evaluation Center,
might download a free time limited ISO.

Insider on Fast Ring.

Upgrade to RTM on my 8.1 and remain an insider.

Insider on Fast Ring.
I will go with the "Insider", but I choice to use the quote to answer the question because I would get to use the . . .

I will upgrade my 2 Win 8.1 systems to RTM/GA and also stay an Insider using another 2 hard drives using the BIOS boot method.

@z3r010 another option could be added to the Poll:

* I'm going to move to RTM/GA & remain an Insider by creating a Dual Boot system.

I'll switch to RTM. I had Windows 8.1 so I have a valid license, and our internet is shitty so I can't be constantly downloading builds. Plus I like to game a little, so some stability would be nice.

RTM/GA or Insider - What are you going to do?