Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Start Menu - Missing Customization Menu / Personalize


I hope this hasn't been already asked. I'm trying to get my "Start Menu" to look similar to the below right image. I've read tutorials and I simply do not have or can not find the "Customize Start Menu" dialogue box. I am currently running the final release of Windows 10 Enterprise x64. Any help would be incredible!!


I am currently running the final release of Windows 10 Enterprise x64.
Build 10240 Enterprise does not look like your screenshot.
What build are you using? Perhaps look into getting RTM build 10240.

Build 10240 Enterprise does not look like your screenshot.
What build are you using? Perhaps look into getting RTM build 10240.
Hi nt62, thanks for your response. Your correct, those screen shots are from websites that talk about customizing the Start Menu. I've seen the same thing on many websites. Are you leading me to believe Microsoft has removed such customization in newer builds? See my Run -> Winver results and Taskbar and Start Menu Properties screen shots.


I have to switch my ssd to 10 to post a screen shot.
Currently running build 9200.
Back in a moment.

Is this what you're looking for?:



Settings -> Personalization -> Start -> Choose which folders appear on Start

Yes fracking4oil has it.

Some items have changed. If you want other stuff,
it will need to be pinned to the right side of the menu as a tile.

Or some other menu manipulation can happen on the left side,
if you want to use the File Explorer and locate the start menu folder locations.

Thanks guys!!! I just found also that the Customize Start Menu was removed in earlier builds which gave the user more control over the Start Menu. I hadn't found that other menu though so cheers!

I would really like to try out Start10 --> Start10, the first Windows 10 Start menu alternative! I'm too cheap though!

Classic Shell is free

Awesome!!! This guy is a happy camper lmao.

Start Menu - Missing Customization Menu / Personalize