Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Strange error.


This started a couple of days before 10586, while still at 10565.
I rejoined Insider program from regular, retail, upgraded from W8.1 windows. Successfully transferred license to new MB and everything was fine, Than suddenly WU informed me that there is a problem with receiving future upgrades for insider program citing "Problems with security settings". I checked everything I knew about security settings and WD but for life of me I can't find anything wrong.
On top of that, what's even stranger, When 10586 started I found $Bt.... folder and completely downloaded 10586 but update didn't happen. I made ISO out of .esd and updated manually but still in neitherland with insider updates.
Fix Me doesn't fix anything of course.
  

Checking your account in Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts, is there a Verifylink?




If yes, you need to verify your account first. Screenshot from this tutorial: Microsoft Account - Add or Remove Trusted Devices - Windows 10 blog

I don't have "Verify" because it's verified recently. Computer is registered with MS.

The only maybewrong thing with security is Smart Screen being turned off. Wander if that's the problem ?

OK, that would have been too easy. Worth to try in any case.

OK, that would have been too easy. Worth to try in any case.
Smart Screen is turned off and all greyed out, how to turn that bloody thing on ?

Have you tried this:


Suggest that you delete your 2nd screenshot which has your email address.

Maybe running a" Reset this PC" option is in order ?

Try to delete this whole key in registry and restart, it could be caused by incorrect values.

reg delete "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsSelfHostApplicability" /f

Try to delete this whole key in registry and restart, it could be caused by incorrect values.

reg delete "HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsSelfHostApplicability" /f
Ok. turned on Smart Screen but obviously was not because of that. Than I deleted that line from registry and now it shows "Get started" button but doesn't start, still shows same after reboot. I'd rather not do reset as I don't want to loose installed programs.

Strange error.