Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Which SSD?


Hello!

I have recently decided to get a new SSD for my upcoming build and cannot decide on which SSD to purchase.

250GB Samsung 850 Evo
Amazon.com: Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB - 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM): Computers Accessories

240GB Crucial BX200
Amazon.com: Crucial BX200 240GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT240BX200SSD1: Computers Accessories

240GB Kingston SSDNow
Amazon.com: Kingston Digital 240GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5 (7mm height) Solid State Drive (SV300S37A/240G): Computers Accessories

240GB SanDisk SSD Plus
Amazon.com: SanDisk SSD Plus 240GB 2.5-Inch SDSSDA-240G-G25 (Old Version): Computers Accessories

250GB Crucial MX200
Amazon.com: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT250MX200SSD1: Computers Accessories

I was wondering what you guys would think.

I'm sure you will get a lot of opinions. Personally I am partial to Samsung, as I own about 12 of them. Crucial are very good too. If it were me, and it's not, I would stick with one of those 2 models.

Samsung ,Crucial Corsair is ok but you have to pay arse to balls for top speed

...have to pay arse to balls for top speed
Taint nothing but money.

Samsung ,Crucial Corsair is ok but you have to pay arse to balls for top speed
Tommy, I'm sure you are aware they don't give away top of the line components of any kind.
As they say, 'if you want to dance, you have to pay the piper.' I know you know a little about that.

Taint nothing but money.
lol Yeah nothing but money but Corsair has suspect products at times some of their higher end SSD's are just too much i'd rather pay premium for Intel or Samsung

Tommy, I'm sure you are aware they don't give away top of the line components of any kind.
I was actually talking about Corsair mainly so let me clarify if you will lol

I edited my post above.

I edited my post above.
As you are correct nothing is cheap with this type of hobby GPU''s cost more than the rig itself these days lol

We both are familiar with that.

Which SSD?