Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36



Oh my gosh not another one lol. I'm not a insider so this doesn't do anything to me. I hope its a good update though.

Downloading now.



I'm in!


I'm in!
adjusting for re-entry..
Tranquillity Base - out..

- chug, chug..



- eek, another one..!!

All set! Don't know what's new yet, though!


Updated my Microsoft Lumia 640 from .29 to .36 without any problems. Had been running .29 for about a week and had absolutely no issues what so ever with that version. For me the last two versions are equal or better than Windows 8.

The issue with Groove Music not resuming, from where you left off, after a period of time, seems to be fixed.

Also...,
Tapping on an album pinned to Start would often not work! It would resume the last played item instead. This seems to be fixed.


Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36