Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

"Less is more......" ;-)


New build 10586.338 sighted for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
10.0.10586.338.th2_release.160517-1918


Some screenshots......










Thanks to: @rlinev

If Gabe wants to push that down the pike this afternoon, I'm willing to download and install it.

From the look of the battery Icon I wonder if that means they didn't fix the problem with the power drain of the battery.

From the look of the battery Icon I wonder if that means they didn't fix the problem with the power drain of the battery.
Surely Microsoft have to get the battery drain fixed soon. My last two phones have been Windows ones and the problem has got worse with the later ones. I like Windows phones but I'm beginning to feel a pull towards Android.

I gave feed back two times about the batter life. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

"Less is more......"




please make it better.

Anyone know if the update is likely to happen today please?

The're grayed out, logic move. X was fine anyway. But I guess it was opted for cleaner icons.
These changed along the way in previous builds / versions.
With X you got the notion of no no battery present, no sound at all due to audio driver failure or device disabled or muted.
Volume set to 0 was at some point also a speaker without x but not grayed out.