Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Display is turning off once a day


Hi! I have a computer with the following configuration: i5 4460, ASRock B85M-DGS, 8Gb ram HyperX, Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X (with latest video drivers 15.7.1), SSD Kingston v300 120GB, windows 10 with latest updates and my display is LED Samsung LT22D390 22 inch. Every day, about 5 minutes after I turn on the computer, my display is turning off and turning on after I click the mouse. I put in power options ”turn off display” to never but nothing changed. On windows 8.1 I don't have this issue. Any help is appreciated
 

Is that a 12 VDC display? Have you checked the connections to the display?

I don't know. It has one external power adapter A3514. I checked the connections to the display, all seems right. And like I say, on windows 8.1 I don' have this issue. I just recorder my screen, sorry for bad quality, it is a cheap phone. At 3:20 my screen is turning off.


Yes, that is the kind of Samsung I have. I had problems where the voltage connector wasn't making a proper connection, but I am not sure what your issue is. Maybe go into device manager and update the drive to your driver.

I look in device manager, I have Generic pnp monitor. I installed samsung drivers, now I have TD390_T27D390 (HDMI). I hope this will repair the issue. Thanks.

Later edit: The issue dissapear. Thanks!

I am aware how old this post is, but I am running on 2 Samsung T24E390's even after installing the drivers via disk and applying them, the issue persists.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers,
Jason

I know, Unfortunately this bug has not been resolved. That made me to install Windows 8.1. It seems that Microsoft's does not care about us. I will not buy a Microsoft product in my life.

I know, Unfortunately this bug has not been resolved. That made me to install Windows 8.1. It seems that Microsoft's does not care about us. I will not buy a Microsoft product in my life.
It's annoying that I cannot go back to Windows 7 or that MS have not fixed this... even after half a year.

Windows 10 = big fail. Bugs, bugs and more bugs.

I did a search on Samsung monitors and many owners have similar problems. One of the fixes was replacing bad capacitors on the main power board. Try a different brand monitor. This has nothing to do with Windows 10. MS doesn't make the monitors or write the drivers.

Display is turning off once a day