Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Help Removing Microsoft Account login


Hi

I'm running windows 10 pro free upgrade, I stupidly created a Microsoft account to install an app 'remote desktop'

it changed my login to an email address, that messed up all my network logons, and I don't want an email logon, I hate it. I want a normal name login. I forever connect to remote servers and cant mess around trying to connect!

How can I remove the Microsoft account login, its taken over my prime login with all my applications, I cant seem to delete it, I deleted my Microsoft account and now cant change the password on it!

I don't mind hacking the registry if someone knows how! I just need it gone

otherwise its a start again windows 7 installation

Help please

Simply switch back to a local account: Local Account - Switch to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Simply switch back to a local account: Local Account - Switch to in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog
switch to local account is not available in menu!

I have spent hours trying to change this

Help

What menu you are talking about? it's not in a menu, you can find the option as a link in Settings > Accounts:


What menu you are talking about? it's not in a menu, you can find the option as a link in Settings > Accounts:

the option (2 Click On) as text box is not there on my screen



as pic

In the first post you mentioned this>
I deleted my Microsoft account and now cant change the password on it!
Please explain what you mean with that? How did you delete the Microsoft account?

went to Microsoft website and cancelled the account, not on my PC, cant get rid of it

looks like reinstall

Microsoft are useless, windows 8 was the worst windows ever, even worse that 2 and I went to the official launch, windows took over 1/2 then 1/4 of the screen very mickey mouse

but this OS is rubbish full of bugs

In your last screenshot go down one level to sign in options.

Roy

In your last screenshot go down one level to sign in options.

Roy
ok

and?

Help Removing Microsoft Account login