Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

MS Edge Favorites


I too would like to access my W10 Edge Favorites list to edit them. But I find it incredible that no-one (including Microsoft) appears to know where they. I did come across one reply in the Windows 10 forum that listed them but not in the folders in the drop-down list in Edge and they were in code and not in plain English. Does anyone know where a list is located that gives the names in plain English and in their folders?

See if this tutorial will do what you want....................
How to Add or Remove Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Microsoft Edge Favorites - Add or Remove in Windows 10

See if this tutorial will do what you want....................
How to Add or Remove Favorites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
Microsoft Edge Favorites - Add or Remove in Windows 10
Hi davidhk - my query was where are Edge favorites stored in plain English and editable?

In Edge, the Favorites folder is now located at %UserProfile%AppDataLocalPackagesMicrosoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbweACMicrosoftEdgeUserDef aultFavorites

I copied the link into Explorer search but it returned 'no matches'

Mine is at the 3 bars top right hand corner
Click it and your favourites will open up
I have mine in folders
Click what favourite you want and then you can do what you want with it.
If you want to add a folder or file then click the star

Thanks hTconeM9user = I'm aware of this but what I want is a list of all my Favorites in their folders as in Internet Explorer that I edit or manipulate. Why is it so difficult in Edge?

Have you tried browsing to the location in post #4

That is where favourites are stored, copying/pasting that link might not be working for some reason

I copied the link into Explorer search but it returned 'no matches'
Give Microsoft Community forum a shot......................
It says Internet Explorer, but All questions there are about Edge

Note : naturally you will have to register as member, then click the Participate button > click Ask a question.


Explain more as mine are set up as same as IE
All folders go from A-Z so does my files
All I did was right click drag and drop
Once I click on the file and open it I can edit to my hearts content
Same with the Folders
Because when I moved from 8.1 to ten I imported my folders from IE

If you are trying to do something other than above then you need to explain in more detail

MS Edge Favorites