Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Windows 10 send to mail link broken


My sendto has been broken. I had just Bluetooth showing but the folder at C:Users***AppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsSendTo had all the right parts in it. I found removing the Bluetooth worked, but though I have recreated both the folder and the Mail recipient item a number of times the outlook link will not show. Outlook 2010 is the default e-mail and I have done an Office repair. As I use this a lot, under 8.1 I would be grateful for ideas what to do.

see here: Tip 1129: Fix Send to Mail Recipient in Windows Explorer - Outlook Tips
(The file location is still the same in Win10 as it was in 8 / 8.1 = %appdata%microsoftwindowssendto ​)

Thanks, done that already and no change. I re did it after your post and still nothing. I have tried with and with out Mail in the txt document.

Thanks, done that already and no change. I re did it after your post and still nothing. I have tried with and with out Mail in the txt document.
Have you checked to see if you are running outlook in compatibility mode? This caused a lot of issues historically.
Tip 723: Dont use Compatibility Mode - Outlook Tips

No its OK have checked program and shortcuts

Hello,
I got same problem after update W10 Version 1511 , 10586
my sendto context menu it there but empty
and all shortcut are prensent in the folder
I found this in a french forum :
[Résolu]Réparer le menu win 7 : Aide Ã* la résolution de problèmes sur Windows Seven - Page 3
They fix it by replace
shell32.dll and sendmail.dll who was corrupt.
I did not try cause I don't know were to find the correct file to remplace or to repair
any idea ?



My problem went after the new version of W10 was installed. It was clearly corruption in the original install.

So I guess we have to fixit by replace shell32.dll and sendmail.dll who are corrupt.
do you have any idea where to find them ?

Or mybee try this before:
Solved No context submenu - Windows 10 blog
it solve his problem
i will try it this evening I can't try it now

I solve my problem that way :
I open the folder UsersAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowssendto
and moved all shorcut to another folder on my desktop
then I repair my Microsoft office to be sure my sendto mail will chose outlook.
then Inrestart my coputer
then I re open
UsersAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowssendto
and add one shortcut and only one
I checked by click right to check if sendto work or not
surprise yes it's work !
I had one by one only the shortcut I needed and checked
I supose one of them was corrupt, I don't know wich one I put only 3 on 6 I had
but It's work for me
hope you will solve yours


Windows 10 send to mail link broken