Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

List of approved Windows 10 compatible security products


Windows 10 is now available to users around the world, and it comes with new security features.

AV-Comparatives tested a variety of software titles to see which of them are compatible with the new operating system. The test checked whether the programs’ essential functions work the same way on Windows 10 as they do on Windows 8.1.
Source

A Guy

Source

A Guy
Norton is also compatible, it updated specially for 10.

I will wait until McAfee is listed before I do an upgrade to windows 10 as I have the paid version installed on my laptop which is running Windows 8.1

Source

A Guy
Comodo Internet Security--latest free version version runs fine on Windows 10

I see that Malwarebytes is not on that list.

i think malware bytes is considered a malware detector, not an "anti virus" per se..
funny that windows defender isnt even listed there either!

windows defender/malwarebytes combo FTW, as far as I am concerned...very light on the system resources and everything gets caught before it causes issues on your PC.

I can tell you, that I was given a warning about PUP's twice from Malwarebytes while downloading software after a clean install.

its caught several things for me as well...I used to think you needed a full blown ESSET/Norton/TRend Micro whatever, but with Malwarebytes, and windows defender, I feel I am more than covered, and it doesnt bog down my system one bit, the way most AV's do..

Norton is also compatible, it updated specially for 10.
I agree,

Testing on 1 device really doesn't say much. I will stick with my Norton Internet Security, with the latest version installed it never even blinked throughout the upgrade. Norton did a decent job of notifying their customers of what to expect. Since the upgrade last Wed I have not had any issues with my Macrium v5, REVO Pro or MBAM Premium.

Norton is also compatible, it updated specially for 10.
Norton Security is indeed compatible and working on Windows 10.

List of approved Windows 10 compatible security products