Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Security Update KB3074667 available for Windows 10 July 20th 2015


How to Check for and Install Windows Updates in Windows 10

A restart will be required.


Today, we released a security bulletin to provide an update for Microsoft Windows. Customers who have automatic updates enabled or apply the update, will be protected.

We recommend customers apply the update as soon as possible, following the directions in the security bulletin.

More information about this bulletin can be found at Microsoft’s Bulletin Summary page.

MSRC Team


  • Out-of-band release for Security Bulletin MS15-078 - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
  • Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 2015




Got it..


Got it, as well.

In the beginning I thought this update is an updated version of the update on the other thread. In any case it has not fixed any of the bugs I am having...

Two questions, please :
1) Where, in the Registry, or how in CMD, can I see the FULL version of my build?
2) What is the full (long) version of your build, after this update?

Thank you.

KB3074667 It’s a critical patch for all versions of Windows, including Windows 10, covering security problem.

KB3074667 It’s a critical patch for all versions of Windows, including Windows 10, covering security problem.
Yes, I got something on my Win 7, as well.

So, you mean that this update is different than KB3074665, of course, so is this the reason that my build still has an earlier number than the one some people mentioned in this thread?

Will I still get the
KB3074665 update?

Thank you.

This one requires a restart.

Yes, I got something on my Win 7, as well.

So, you mean that this update is different than KB3074665, of course, so is this the reason that my build still has an earlier number than the one some people mentioned in this thread?

Will I still get the
KB3074665 update?

Thank you.
I'm not quite sure, sometimes the later upgraded Build covered some updates than earlier. I experienced from one last Build. You shouldn't be worried.

I also got an update to Insider Hub, that allowed me to create a Windows 10 badge.

Anyone else?


Installing now.

Supposed to have other enhancements too ?? Anyone know what.. cant find enhancement details yet for kb3074667



Noticed this in add apps features;

Security Update KB3074667 available for Windows 10 July 20th 2015