Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?



It certainly looks good. But, whatever it is I wish it's better than Windows 8.

Throw in a start button, an optional Metro UI and stop calling programs apps and I'm in


Nommy

Windows 9 adapts to various input methods, but users can also adjust the behavior themselves
I like the sound of that, and yeah agree Nommy would like a start button.

This concept should have been added originally with Windows 8:

On Windows 9, apps can easily optimize their interface for the user based on detected input device.

stop calling programs apps
This has bugged me for so long yet nobody else seems to have picked up on it.

Throw in a start button, an optional Metro UI and stop calling programs apps and I'm in


Nommy
EXACTLY!

Any bets on the Alpha Build leaks of Windows 9 ?
Maybe the Russians will have them first, thanks to WikiLeaks & Ed Snowden :cigar:

This has bugged me for so long yet nobody else seems to have picked up on it.
Programs have applications (use) on computers so calling them apps is a shortening of the name. I personally hate APPS but calling programs applications is OK with me.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I don't like. No, just, no!

Throw in a start button, an optional Metro UI and stop calling programs apps and I'm in


Nommy
Hahaha. Indeed. Add the menu with the button too

Windows 'Threshold' and cadence: How fast is too fast?