Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

How do I wake up Windows 10 from Sleep?


I choose SLEEP and my PC goes to sleep, and there is a light on front of my PC Unit that flashes.

But I can't wake Windows 10 up. I tried pressing all buttons on mouse and keyboard, nothing happens

What can I do please?

If all else fails, you should be able to wake it up by briefly pressing the power button on your computer's case.

If all else fails, you should be able to wake it up by briefly pressing the power button on your computer's case.
Yes that works, however, I want to not have to press the power button on the PC Unit, I want to wake up Windows 10 by pressing the keyboard.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
The idea is to open your Device Manager, find your keyboard there, open its Properties, go to Power Management tab and see if it is allowed to wake your PC from sleep. (Make sure you are logged in as a member of Administrators. Otherwise, Power Management tab won't appear in device Properties.)

Another place to check is your computer BIOS and power management settings there. They will also typically include a setting that permits keyboard wake up. Windows is supposed to override it, but just in case you might try checking the BIOS setting as well.

Power Management tab says to allow keyboard to wake up.

Can't find correct area in BIOS.

Will just leave it and always use power button.

Thank you anyway.

I played around in BIOS and selected 4 different options to ENABLE, they said allow to wake up using PS2 Keyboard etc, and now pressing Keyboard wakes up the PC

Do not use sleep, but hibernate. It work for me!!!

Do not use sleep, but hibernate. It work for me!!!
I only see Sleep, I don't see Hibernate in W10?

I only see Sleep, I don't see Hibernate in W10?
Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsPower OptionsSystem Settings

Control PanelAll Control Panel ItemsPower OptionsSystem Settings
There is no "system settings" in Power Options on my Windows 10?

How do I wake up Windows 10 from Sleep?