Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Found


So W10 is out, yet the Media Feature Pack isn't.


In case you don't know, the Media Feature Pack is what brings back Windows Media Player to Windows N versions.


For example, here's W8.1's download page: Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Or 7's: Download Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N with Service Pack 1 and Windows 7 KN with Service Pack 1 (KB968211) from Official Microsoft Download Center



The reason I want the Media Feature Pack is because I cannot stand these "apps" replacements. I want my good 'ol Windows Media Player.

Also, I should add...

When W8.0 came out, MS released the Media Feature Pack a few days before the OS came out.

They said they are going to be releasing that later on but for now people can use vlc media player

Do what I do and just use K-Light Codec pack.
It has all the codecs you will ever need, is constantly being updated, comes with Windows Media Player Classic x86 and x64 and is 100% free.
It will play anything including 4K videos with ease.

Not really visible in the Microsoft Download Center but I found the link to the Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10:

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Not really visible in the Microsoft Download Center but I found the link to the Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10:

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center
Thanks!

Oddly enough I gave a link a website that allows you to install the Windows Media Center back to Win 10 and some booger decided to delete it. I guess, no links? Jealousy to another site?
Win Aero also has plenty of tutorials to basically uninstall ANYTHING on 10 that you just don't want.

Oddly enough I gave a link a website that allows you to install the Windows Media Center back to Win 10 and some booger decided to delete it. I guess, no links? Jealousy to another site?
Win Aero also has plenty of tutorials to basically uninstall ANYTHING on 10 that you just don't want.
That would be me. Try using the search feature.

There already is a thread here about the media center.

Microsoft's discontinued Media Center suite can now unofficially... - Windows 10 blog

And one for that tool,

Winaero Tweaker - Windows 10 blog

Hello,
I'm having problems in trying to connect my cell phone-android S4 to my laptop. i have tried new driver and kies and nothing help's me to established USB connection.
i'm writing here because now that i try to install kies it's stopped and ask for windows media feature pack.
i found and install it but it keeps asking for it.

Does anyone know something concerning that or how can i establish a USB connection between my cell and my laptop?

Found