Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

> ZZZZ Folders ???


  • C:3590F75ABA9E485486C100C1A9D4FF06Z..ZZZ.Z...ZZ.ZZ
    It has 248 subfolders all named with random ZZ.ZZ.Z.ZZZ. etc.
    What is this Please help, I deleted and reapperas again


  • C:3590F75ABA9E485486C100C1A9D4FF06Z..ZZZ.Z...ZZ.ZZ
    It has 248 subfolders all named with random ZZ.ZZ.Z.ZZZ. etc.
    What is this Please help, I deleted and reapperas again

Do you have any sort of 3rd party software, such as CCleaner, that may be engaged in a 'Drive Wipe'?
(whether by your instigation or in the background)

I used, CC cleaner professional, Adware Cleaner, Hijack, The zz files are still in CÑ And reapper again.

I used, CC cleaner professional, Adware Cleaner, Hijack, The zz files are still in CÑ And reapper again.
Open Task Manager to see if any of those applications have a process running.

There is no strange process running must be hiidden, my screen goes to inverted colors and chrome, fails,

Hey Alboari,

I did some checking and I did see a few postings about Ccleaner mentioned, as Edwin suggested. The below quote was taken from their support forum. See HERE.

Perhaps it might be good to uninstall it and just see? If it was the cause, then I would suspect that you could re-install it and re-configure it so there's no longer an issue.

From the link:
I realized that to wipe free space on Disk [C:] Ccleaner creates me a lot of folders, subfolders and files called "ZZZZ.zzz .. zz.z.. ZZZZZZ":
b1rd

Thank b1rd, Iam so confused, in simple terms, what do I have to do _ Just leave the zz files there_ Please comment

If it was me, I would simply uninstall Ccleaner, delete the folders again, re-boot to just see if the problem persists. I'm opting for uninstalling it first because it might be easier than trying to configure it if you're unfamiliar. Plus, this way you should know right away.

If the problem is gone, then you'll have to play around with Ccleaner, should you decide to reinstall it again. *I would also make sure that you still have the keycode. If not, then perhaps it would be better to see if you are able to reconfigure it to get things right.

b1rd

Thank b1rd, Iam so confused, in simple terms, what do I have to do _ Just leave the zz files there_ Please comment
Can you upload a screenshot of Task Manager/Processes?

I am going to remove cc cleaner permanently and go back Advanced System Care. Thank you so much

> ZZZZ Folders ???