Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Control


Hi all. I have installed ESET Smart Security on 10130, and it seems to work well with no glitches.

Do you know how HIPS is working?

Have you managed to get it running in the "learning" mode without anything odd occuring?

The latest beta of Eset is supposed to be compatible with build 10130. I have a 3 computer license for Eset Smart Security but I'm going to wait until Win10 goes final and Eset verifies that it is compatible. Until then I'll keep using it on my Win 8 computers.

Cant get smart security 8 working right, HIPS won't enable and if I try installing 9 beta some websites won't load and it won't update the definitions or activate.

Hello,


Windows 10 will be fully supported once officially released


please find more info regarding Windows 10 support on the ESET Windows 10 landing page ESET Antivirus Products compatibility with Windows 10 :: ESET


The upgrade process for both home and business users is also well described in the How do I upgrade to Windows 10 with my ESET product installed? - ESET Knowledgebase KB article




P.R. (ESET employee)

Hello,


Windows 10 will be fully supported once officially released


please find more info regarding Windows 10 support on the ESET Windows 10 landing page ESET Antivirus Products compatibility with Windows 10 :: ESET


The upgrade process for both home and business users is also well described in the How do I upgrade to Windows 10 with my ESET product installed? - ESET Knowledgebase KB article




P.R. (ESET employee)

This is great news, thanks Peter!

Both Programs.... (ESET NOD 32 Anti-Virus and Online Virus-Scanner) working great in Windows 10 and Insider Build 10525

Im using Eset 8.0.319.0 Antivirus and it works great. i have tried the system security in the past but don't like how it tries to take control of certain things, so ill stick with just the AV program.

KASPERSKY totally takes over...

The ESET ONLINE VIRUS SCANNER found more virus that no other program I have run could find....

I ran it before I upgraded from 8.1 to 10

I'm running AV 8.0.319.0 as well on Windows 10 without any issues.

I've been a corporate Eset customer for about 5 years now, and have been very happy with their product.

Control