Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

PC Upgreade.. my final list of things to get on 3/3...




Motherboard - Asus
1. Amazon.com: ASUS Micro ATX DDR3 2400 Motherboards A88XM-PLUS/CSM: Computers & Accessories

Processor - AMD
2. Amazon.com: AMD Quad Core A10-Series APU for Desktops A10-6800K with Radeon HD 8670D (AD680KWOHLBOX): Computers & Accessories

CPU Cooler - ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
3. Amazon.com: ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2 - 150 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler for AMD and Intel Sockets: Computers & Accessories

Antistatic wrist strap: Rosewill RTK-002
4. Amazon.com: Rosewill RTK-002 Anti-Static Wrist Strap Components Black, Yellow: Computers & Accessories

Looks good! Let us know how it goes after you do your upgrade.

Looks good! Let us know how it goes after you do your upgrade.
I plan on it.. I can't wait to get these new parts and install them next week. I'm getting next day shipping so I should have some information on the 4th or 5th.

Looking good Bunny

Looking good Bunny
Thanks... I want a better processor so I thought why not go all "Bunny" on the PC and upgrade the motherboard as well. The MSI I have now is nice but the Asus is going to be much better and the one I would have wanted when I first got this PC.

Erin needs money to help her out in March so I have to only get a nice new processor. This:
Amazon.com: AMD A6-6420K Dual-core (2 Core) 4 GHz Processor: Computers & Accessories


Well, due to budge issues and Erin needing more money I'll get the A6-6420K processor. It should be a nice upgrade and I can easily overclock this processor.

That is always fun, enjoy the upgrade.

That is always fun, enjoy the upgrade.
Seems like the upgrade is out for now. But I'll get a book to study C#

Sorry about that.

PC Upgreade.. my final list of things to get on 3/3...