Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102



Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102 | Windows Experience Blog
Downloading now.

Downloading now

I know I have been getting that WSClient.dll error since the last build, this new build is at 40% down right now

It's ready for reboot now. I'm going for something to eat. I'll report back later.

I may have to skip this build, since I do a lot of gaming.

installing...

Configuring



Any one see this before updating?
Or is this only in Hyper-V?

Notice the shutdown options.

Just got a message and downloading.

So now it's done and everything is set as it was before(no changes or surprises)


Goodnight everyone, I have to wake up early to go to work, and can play with it this weekend anyhow.
I'll be interested how it went for the rest of you.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11102