Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Windows 10 Mobile finally has a display brightness slider



Downloading now.


Will Insider Hub ever be available again for mobile?


Windows 10 Mobile finally has a display brightness slider — at least for Insiders
(for certain devices)



(So looks like that brightness slider is device dependent with newer hardware already having it.)


This one installed without any problems for me. All apps still in place and working smooth.

I've been busy with my new SSD. Downloading now.

I finally got it to install on the third try.

Installed straight away, no problems for me on a 635 with 512Mb

Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107 is now available to WindowsInsiders in the Slow ring!

everytime I do the mobile updates my alarms never go off. I have to delete them and set them again to get them to work
you think I would have figured this out after the first mobile update....ouch...fool me once , fool me twice LOL

Windows 10 Mobile finally has a display brightness slider