Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Blank screen after PC turned on from "Fast Start Up" shutdown.


So my PC shutdown fine now. But when I use the "Fast Start Up" option, after I shut down my PC, and then turn it on, the Bios screen showed up boot up and everything and then right before the login screen appear, it just stop there with a blank screen, and then my monitor went to sleep mode cause ther's nothing on the screen.

Then I have to hard restart the PC. Anyone else is having this problem? or know a solution?


This used to work fine before with the "Fast STart Up" option (hybrid hibernation mode)

My pc specs:

5820K
Swiftech H240-x cooler
Asus X99-A board
16gb ddr4
Samsung 240g SSD
Asus GTX 970
Enermax 850w PSU
Windows 10 10135 build

So no one has this issue?

I've had fast startup disabled since 10061? I believe. Wen I get back to my laptop I'll see if I have the same problem.

Ok thank you man. Let me know ok?

Just rebooted with fast startup enabled. I didn't get the blue screen sorry.

It's not blue screen, it's a blank / black screen that I got.

Sorry. That's what I meant. I had that problem with an older build. Doesn't seem to be affecting me now though.
Just have the shutdown bug. There was a work around for it,
Try a search on here. I don't recall what it was.

What shutdown bug? Like it won't shutdown?

Build 10130 - explorer.exe crash on shutdown or restart - Windows 10 blog

Build 10130 - explorer.exe crash on shutdown or rest...

I don't get that error when shutting down though.

Blank screen after PC turned on from