Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

old man who has love hate relationship with computers


who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me

If you don't like Windows 10's Start menu then you're in good company. @dalchina doesn't either, and recommends the Classic Shell instead. See s screenshot of Classic Shell here:

I made a lady client happier yesterday by simply installing Classic Shell on her Notebook.

who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me
It might help if you describe where you are running into trouble. A couple people have assumed you are referring to the new Start (and it certainly has a lot to dislike) but there are a number of other frustrating changes, too.

Yes, what areas are you having problems with. BTW, I'm an "old Florida Retiree" and don't have any issues with Win 10.

... BTW, I'm an "old Florida Retiree" and don't have any issues with Win 10.
And BTW, I'm an old retiree in Seattle and I have lotsof issues with Win 10. Nothing that keeps me from getting around in it, but lots I don't like. There are a lot of people at both extremes and everything in between on this forum.

who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me
Hi and welcome to the blog.
Can you expand a bit on the help that you need? I'm sure we can help you navigate 10.

Jeff

who i say who wants to help an old man i could get around in 7 but 10 but kills me
Hi like other members have said please if you can let us know what problems you are having

I recommend using (or trying) Classic Shell as well.

Welcome to the Ten Forum. Yes there are a lot of people here that will help you out because just like me, a lot of us are getting on in our years.

old man  who has love hate relationship  with computers