Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

USB and Keyboard issues (delay)


Hello everyone.

I have an issue with my keyboard and USB. I'll start out with my keyboard cause that's the most annoying problem.
When I type sometimes my keyboard just skips a letter/number(symbol whatever) unless I type extremely slow.

I never had this issue on Windows 7, but after I installed Windows 10 this happend.
At Device manager my keyboard is installed as a Standard PS/2-Keyboard

Hardware ids
ACPIVEN_PNP&DEV_0303
ACPIPNP0303
*PNP0303


-

Now to continue with my USB 2.0 ports
Currently I can only use my mouse on my 3.0 port. If I insert it in 1 of my 2.0 ports... Then just a light burns but my laptop doesn't show anything. But I do see that my mouse gets powered up from the USB (its just a normal microsoft mouse that doesn't require any drivers)

Now here is the real weird part...

In device manager I have 1 driver that isn't installed proper (But it was installed normal when I installed Win10)
But after awhile my USB 2.0 driver needed to be reinstalled each time ...
It's an "Unknown Device" in Device manager. And @Windows updates I can see that Windows noticed it and tries to reinstall the driver but Fails each and everytime.

This is the hardware ID for my USB 2.0 ports

PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_12771043&REV_05
PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_12771043
PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1C26&CC_0C0320
PCIVEN_8086&DEV_1C26&CC_0C03

And the driver that Windows Update tries to install is
"INTEL driver update for Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 - Error 0x800f0219"

I've also tried to look in my BIOS but I don't see anything regarding USB options :S

Please help me out

Laptop: ASUS K53SV
2x USB 2.0 - FAILS
1x USB 3.0 - WORKS

Short story, it's the drivers IMO.



I think you need to pull the 2.0 completely and reinstall, you'll then find the 2.0 ports should come back.


Short story, it's the drivers IMO.



I think you need to pull the 2.0 completely and reinstall, you'll then find the 2.0 ports should come back.
And do I reinstall it through Windows Update ????

After I completely remove it.
I try to reinstall the driver but it just gives me the same error

OMG Problem solved !
My 2.0 driver is working
I had my driver on the second one instead of the first one >_<
Well i'm glad that part is fixed.


Now I still have my keyboard issue .... :')

This also fixed my Keyboard delay.

I'm marking this as Solved

USB and Keyboard issues (delay)