Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

web credentials


Installation of Facebook app was interrupted by accident. It now lets me log in (Facebook notices the login action) but doesn't display my info. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, reregistered, sfc /scannow, but nothing helps.

The app works properly on another account on this PC.


I presume some info remains after uninstall (in my user profile, cache, database, registry ???) Does anyone kown a way to completely uninstall?

Why not use Facebook's main website?

Why not use Facebook's main website?
Indeed Hushify, why are people buillding apps if allmost everything can be done on main websites ...?

Nevertheless, I just can't stand malfunctioning apps ...

Store Cache - Clear and Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Store - Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Store Cache - Clear and Reset in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Store - Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog
Thanks for your reaction. I tried both of them, but that doesn't solve my problem, alas.

I noticed that the Facebook databases which should be located at: C:Users<PROFILENAME>AppDataLocalPackagesFacebook.Facebook_8xx8rvfyw5nntLocalState<FACEBOOK ID>DB
are actually present in the account with the working version of the app but are missing in the defective account.

Still haven't found why this happens!

Why not use Facebook's main website?
Quite. Apps like this are meant for phones, even crazy to use on tablets.

I have the same exact problem and it's really annoying!

And Hushify, I want the app 'cause you can synch the photos with the log in screen LOL

I'm having problems with the Facebook app. Being busy debugging for more than a week, I ran into the following.
I have 2 accounts on this PC, one where the FB app works well, the other not.

The first account shows lots of web credentials, the second one very few. Any idea what could be wrong with the credential management in the second case? And how to repair this?


Now using Build 10547 and set up a fresh user account. No more problems.

web credentials