Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Tried above Still get BSOD


Hello

When using my vpn I get the BSOD.

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) My cpu saysit is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, I made sure it was updated still happens. I would appreciate if someone can look at the log posted below I am lost at the moment with this

Thank you
Train

BASEMENT-LT-CT-Sun_11_08_2015_213447_87.zip



Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10blog.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
  1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
  2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
    • Double click the executable to open it
    • Click on the button shown below



If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window


AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: SystemRootSystem32driversL1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013(5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
AVG drivers that have been flagged
Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
Uninstall AVG | AVG
It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

Hello

I took Daeman Tools off my cpu along with avg.

I restarted cpu. logged into my vpn. Used mozilla within 20 mins it crashed two times. first after taking Daeman off than after uninstalling AVG I attached the dump file with the two new crashes today.

Could i buy a separate new Ethernet card. Since i have updated Quallcom Atheros Drivers But they do not support win 10 I did get this same blue screen in win7

I appreciate all the help and your time

Train

BASEMENT-LT-CT-Sun_11_08_2015_213447_87.zip
  • BASEMENT-LT-CT-Mon_11_09_2015_160429_82.zip (631.7 KB, 0 views)

What exactly is your VPN needed for?

What exactly is your VPN needed for?
I use the vpn for work i work in the mortgage field. logging onto our server remotely. i use it so much while working i leave it on. ive never had this problem with any of my other cpu or laptops.


thank you

Train

Is the VPN software up to date?

Yes sir called my company all drivers on the vpn are up to date.

I'm gonna spend the 15 bucks buy another Ethernet card. i will make sure doesn't use atheros software. since it doesn't work with win 10. Will let you know if i still have the problem

Thank you for your help


Train

Hello
I purchased a d-link Ethernet card. I have not gotten the BSOD since. i appreciate your help.. i can assume it was the driver for my ethernet port on my motherboard since it works now. well worth the 12$


thank you for your time and effort

Train

If you don't get any more BSOD, you may mark this thread as solved.

Tried above  Still get BSOD