Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded?


Man... I'm exhausted on searching about where are the windows updates are placed when they're downloaded?

1) I know they aren't in %temp% or %appdata%.
2) I know they vanishes after being installed.

--> I want to know where are they being prison-ed whey they're being downloaded?

Just as someone also want to know -> I have Windows 10 Home (Non N BTW).

And yeah one more thing Thanks in Advance...
 

Typically it is here among other things: %windir%softwaredistributiondownload

Typically it is here among other things: %windir%softwaredistributiondownload
Thanks that worked for me cuz i wanted to save the drivers that windows download after you install another on your sys, so i can save my internet data.. Thanks again

Thanks that worked for me cuz i wanted to save the drivers that windows download after you install another on your sys, so i can save my internet data.. Thanks again
Damn (sorry) i couldn't find the drivers or any kind of setup files being stored there, There were just .inf and some .cab files but no executable to Intstall them...

Windows installs drivers using cab files.

Update Windows Drivers using .CAB File - YouTube

That i guess would be the idea to keep a copy of my drivers,Thanks again... i guess i will bother you after some time.
Thanks again....

Thanks that worked for me cuz i wanted to save the drivers that windows download after you install another on your sys, so i can save my internet data.. Thanks again
See if this thread helps:
Solved Driver Backup in Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 blog

Technet reference: Export-WindowsDriver

See if this thread helps:
Solved Driver Backup in Windows 10 Pro - Windows 10 blog

Technet reference: Export-WindowsDriver
Thank you Mate, just the thing i was looking for..

Where are the Updates stored when they're being downloaded?