Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

System and reserved files use 70GB. How delete them?


Hello! Can any one help me. I was checking my storage on pc and find out that almost all GB are are used by system and reserved files, and it is more than 70GB.
How can I delete these files?

Thanks

 

Would be better if you post a screen shot of Disk Management: Win+X-> Disk Management

 

Would be better if you post a screen shot of Disk Management: Win+X-> Disk Management

My "System and reserved" (Windows 10 Pro, started with a clean installation, I've since installed 5.51 GB of applications) is 16.7 GB.

Do you have a C:Windows.old folder? If so, how big is it?

My "System and reserved" (Windows 10 Pro, started with a clean installation, I've since installed 5.51 GB of applications) is 16.7 GB.

Do you have a C:Windows.old folder? If so, how big is it?
It's 4.6GB

It's 4.6GB
How big is your C:WindowsSystem32wbemRepositoryOBJECTS.DATAfile?

Download: WizTree Portable finds the files and folders using the most disk space on your hard drive
Run and scan C: Drive, you'll get screen similar to this. Please post a screen shot:

how big is your c:windowssystem32wbem epositoryobjects.datafile?
24mb

24mb
That file has been known to get bloated, at least in some past versions of Windows; obviously not the case here. I was going to suggest next that you do a search for the largest files/folders on your C: drive, but topgundcp beat me to it. Windows Explorer is too inept to be particularly good at this type of search, so a third-party application is best, such as the one he suggested.

System and reserved files use 70GB. How delete them?