Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

where is the Get Started Video?


on the icon Get Started, there is a video of what is new in Windows 10
Can someone tell me where this video is? What folder? I want to copy it and put it on my laptop to show to my seminar I am doing in march, rather then making a power point presentation

thanks

Hey Robin,

When you open your Start menu, click on All appsat the bottom, and you should see the Get startedapp on the left side of the Start menu after scrolling down a bit like below.


no shawn that is not what i meant, where in windows is this video, it has to be file somewhere so i can copy it onto a flash drive and put it into my windows 8.1 laptop to show it at my seminar.

@ Robinb9 :
Most of the items referred to in the 'Get Started' App can be found here in the links under 'PC'. There's only 3 or 4 little snippet videos though.

Start - Microsoft Windows

Yes i saw that but somewhere imbedded in a folder must be the actual video, i am asking because i might not have internet so i want the ability to click and play it

Yes i saw that but somewhere imbedded in a folder must be the actual video, i am asking because i might not have internet so i want the ability to click and play it
I don't think you'll find them in any folder.
I might suggest screen capturing the videos yourself, but that might not be legal and to show them at your seminar might not be legal either without permission.
I'm all out of ideas!

I hope that MS does come out with some nice "How to" videos when the RTM comes out in.. "June"..

The player is at C:Program FilesWindowsAppsMicrosoft.Getstarted_1.5.22.1_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweVideoPlayer but the video itself is streamed.

If you disable your internet the ​Get started app gives the message "The video failed to play."until you turn internet on again.

Get Started is a [metro] APP ,and the video is streamed and will only run from within the context of the app ,
I am connected to the internet and it still will not display the video from with that folder ,I get this page can not found

I could never get it to play either, but I just tried it now and it works!?

where is the Get Started Video?