Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Check for installed mirror drivers


I wanted to upgrade Windows 10 November Update to Anniversary Update. I ran the Windows 10 Upgrade Tool and it said "Display is not compatible"

Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics
Direct X 12
1st Monitor: 1920x1080
2nd Monitor: 1360x768

Thank you!

You might check to see if you have any remote access drivers installed like LogMeIn, Teamviewer, GoToMyPC, etc. Look for them in Device Manager and just delete/uninstall them.

You can always reinstall anything if still needed.

How do i do that?

You could unplug your second monitor, just to be on the safe side. I've hit this error on a few systems at work, and they've all had LogMeIn installed. If you have one of those, check Device Management under Display Adapters. To resolve the issue, I right-clicked, and chose Uninstall on the LogMeIn Mirror Adapter.

I found a driver under "Display Adapters" called "Mirage Driver". Does that have to do with anything?

I wanted to upgrade Windows 10 November Update to Anniversary Update. I ran the Windows 10 Upgrade Tool and it said "Display is not compatible"

Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics
Direct X 12
1st Monitor: 1920x1080
2nd Monitor: 1360x768

Thank you!
I had the same thing happen to me with a dual monitor display. I just downloaded the ISO put it on a thumb drive, mounted it, and then did an in place upgrade. Problem solved.

I tried the Media Creation Tool and selected "Upgrade this PC" a while ago. And it failed

I found a driver under "Display Adapters" called "Mirage Driver". Does that have to do with anything?
That's most likely it. A quick Google says it could be part of some software called DemoForge? If not, it is part of some software package, and likely what is causing the issue.

I will remove the driver. I will make a System Restore point before trying to remove it

When i uninstalled the driver and tried the compatibility check again. It said my display is compatible! Thank you all for your help! My PC is currently downloading the Anniversary Update now.

Check for installed mirror drivers