Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Strange Strange Strange. Same problem again


Hello

Like many, I got problem with my screens since I did the update to Win 10 , Resolution, color, brightness missing background windows etc

I did the update suggested by some, but problem not resolved

Is there a solution or should I look for new graphics card?

Martin

What gpu do you have? Please fill in you system specs completely

Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by windowssh blog members - Page 36 - Windows 10 blog

Hello

Like many, I got problem with my screens since I did the update to Win 10 , Resolution, color, brightness missing background windows etc

I did the update suggested by some, but problem not resolved

Is there a solution or should I look for new graphics card?

Martin
Did resolve some problem by installing latest drivers suggested by Bring
GeForce Hotfix driver 358.59

I had installed new drivers since the upgrade to Win 10 and this is the first one that I see positive result

So sorry, I did ask before trying again. I had done so many attempt to resolve the problem that I was not trusting Nvidia new drivers

Martin

Glad you resolved it

Hello

This morning, after I did the Nvidia update, one of the more obvious problem was resolved.

Few hours later, I had to restart my PC after an unrelated update. Just to realized that the same problem occured

Look at this snap picture A window panel is partially transparent and we see the windows behind it
Screenpresso Cloud

Same Internet page dragged to another screen driven by another graphic card
Screenpresso Cloud

Put side by side
Screenpresso Cloud

Installed card are:
Nvidia GeForce GT 630
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Pilots installed: GeForce 358.59
4 LCD monitors installed on system ( 2 per cards)

Any info or comments appreciated
Martin

Martin

I have had this problem off and on with desktop menus not showing some items or half missing the pane etc. I haven't had them for a while, and they seem to be triggered by running games.

Nvidia's Windows 10 drivers seem to be a mess. You should go to the NVidia blog and see all of the problems people are having.

I wouldn't go with a Radeon card unless you want to upgrade. If you are patient I am sure Nvidia will correct the issues.

II am at 353.62 myself. Those are the most stable for my 970. The newest ones - streaming video freezes (while the sound plays on).

I have latest WHQL drivers (Forceware 358.50 WHQL) and have no issues with my GeForce GT 620.

Strange Strange Strange.  Same problem again