Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!


NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened

Hi All,

I need help.
My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly.
And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update.

In the mist of all the problems I got desperate and did a full clean/format install of windows 10 using the latest ISO that is available on their website which obviously did not work

Here is another post where I started to ask for help and it all went nuts for some reference:
Problem After Anniversary Update - Windows 10 blog

Attached is the ZIP file required.
Attached are some of the latest BSOD as well (Including the one that happened while writing this post!!)
Attached pic if current Win Version
Attached file of Check Disk

PLEASE HELP!!!


2ND NOTE:
All the posts after I started this thread have been BSOD that have happened after I posted this first post!!
What a mess.
   
  • DESKTOP-HPN9S4P-Sun_10_02_2016_141000_51.zip (1.65 MB, 2 views)
  • CHKDisk.txt (2.3 KB, 1 views)

just happened again:


and again:


I did a quick google check, and it could be a graphics driver problem. Try installing Windows again, and don't connect to the internet. See if you have the same errors. Run unconnected for a while.

I did a quick google check, and it could be a graphics driver problem. Try installing Windows again, and don't connect to the internet. See if you have the same errors. Run unconnected for a while.
Actually this is the only update that does NOT want to install in windows update.


.Then get the latest update from AMD>

.Then get the latest update from AMD>
When I did the clean format. I did download the latest one.

How does it run in safe mode?

How does it run in safe mode?
Did a Safe Mode with Networking and got a BSOD after a while




Diagnostic Test
 RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 blog

   Note


MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passesfor conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zeroerrors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.


Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!