Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Notificatios & Action menu


Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my computer. Have rebooted 3 times, checked my hard drive for remaining files, and removed them. Still shows up under the notification windows, with the option to turn off or on still their.

Any suggestions on what I can do to clean this up?? Shows twice...

Could you be more specific with your app? Which app? A screenshot is helpful too.

Could you be more specific with your app? Which app? A screenshot is helpful too.
Name of app is called Howard its a freeware email notify program.
Have not figured out how to post a screenshot yet.....but its kinda a simple question, under "show notifications from these apps"
Howard shows twice, and it has been fully removed.

Go to the Mail app. Under Settings, do you see the account associated with the email notifier?

If so, try deleting that account and adding it back again if you wish.

Go to the Mail app. Under Settings, do you see the account associated with the email notifier?

If so, try deleting that account and adding it back again if you wish.
The Windows 10 default mail app is off, Don't use it. plus it was never associated with Howard what so ever, their 2 different programs.

Ok so far nobody has a fix for this problem, including Microsoft support tech. Here is a screenshot....maybe this will show my problem better.

As you can see, the program Howard is displayed twice, and it has been completely removed from my Hard drive. Nothing I do removes Howard from the show notifications area.

You can remove this post of mine Shawn, don't think I can, as this problem is fixed.

Can you tell me how you resolved the issue? I am having a similar issue.

Can you tell me how you resolved the issue? I am having a similar issue.
Take a look at this link. Notification Area Icons - Reset in Windows 10

Notificatios & Action menu