Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Revo uninstaller problem


I wanted to reinstall Netlimiter, so i decided to use Revo just because i wanted to try it out and see why is it so popular. It uninstalls netlimiter then asks me to delete some registries. The labels and keys of the registries all have NetLimiter somewhere on them so what the hell i deleted them all. Now whenever i try to install the newest version of Netlimiter the setup fails, rerolls the changes and says that it ended prematurely. I went through all the revo options and there is nothing there that would block this installer... I even uninstalled revo and it didnt help at all. There is just no way to install Netlimiter on my system again. Anyone knows what Revo did to my system or is the only way a windows reinstall to fix this?

Have free version of Revo ? Never had this issue been using Revo for years and is a good uninstaller, but should yes always look through all entries it lists for leftovers before deleting them, seen some instances where might remove ones not related to program, but rare instances . Are you running as admin installing it ? Revo does hold backups and registry backup in users /<name>/AppData/local/ VS Revo Group folder.

In my case Revo did not even show some installed programs for uninstall. I think there is some mismatch between windows 10 and revo.

Revo Free only works for 32 bit programs.
You need Revo Pro to see the 64 Bit programs.

If you have Revo Free, and the programs not listed are 64 Bit, that is normal.

I have Professional edition and a 64bit OS.

Are you running a Win 10 upgrade install, or a clean install ?

If an upgrade install, did you re-install Revo after the upgrade ?

Are you running a Win 10 upgrade install, or a clean install ?

If an upgrade install, did you re-install Revo after the upgrade ?
Clean install after the upgrade and reinstalled Revo, was there on upgrade too, usually one first software's i install then my other software.

OK, then to me it sounds like a Revo issue for you.
I use Revo Free portable, and i haven't needed to run it yet in Win 10.

I use portables whenever possible, so no uninstall needed.
I have more portable apps than installed programs in Win 10 right now.

OK, then to me it sounds like a Revo issue for you.
I use Revo Free portable, and i haven't needed to run it yet in Win 10.

I use portables whenever possible, so no uninstall needed.
I have more portable apps than installed programs in Win 10 right now.
Wait a minute, i have no issues, thread starter does.

OK, my mistake, the OP needs to reply to posts #4 and #6.

Revo uninstaller problem