Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Similar Issue


I've been searching the web and this forum for a few days now and I couldn't find the solution to my problems so I'm here in hope of finding the solutions.

1. Whenever I open a window (e.g. downloads, etc.) the window flashes open and then closes and then reopens. It's pretty crazy. Sometimes when I close the window it will close and then immediately reopen. Windows 10 has been a headache so far. I tried all the troubleshooting (Sfc /scannow) and still this problem persist. I even uninstalled programs that I thought were causing these problem (e.g. Autohotkey, StrokesPlus) again the problems were still there. This only happens with CabinetWClass all other windows seems to work fine.

2. I can't DnD files in the same folder to rearrange the order. I didn't have any of these problem before "upgrading" to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate 64.


Thanks for any insight.

It's probably not this, but have you tried a different mouse to eliminate the possibility of mouse button or mouse driver problems?

It's probably not this, but have you tried a different mouse to eliminate the possibility of mouse button or mouse driver problems?
Thanks for the input, but that didn't work.

I had that problem cause from AVG IS. Have to uninstall and re-download the latest from vendor and reinstalled.
Now the screen stop flashing.

I had that problem cause from AVG IS. Have to uninstall and re-download the latest from vendor and reinstalled.
Now the screen stop flashing.
I don't have AVG installed ...

I am guessing that since you say you have been searching this for days that you have rebooted your computer. I only say this because I had a similar problem wherein my folders were continually refreshing and a reboot fixed my problem.

I am guessing that since you say you have been searching this for days that you have rebooted your computer.
About a billion times ...

Any help???

I'm having a similar issue. Every 30-60 seconds a small window will flash in the corner of the screen. It comes and goes to quickly to identify what it is. I tried disabling all the non-microsoft stuff in the startup portion of msconfig. Nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this. It is really annoying!

I took the plunge and did a clean install ...

Similar Issue