Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Office 2007 & Win 10


I noticed my office 2007 Pro isn't updating since i upgraded to windows 10. Outlook, Word etc.

I have check other Microsoft devices in update settings.

Anyone else notice this also?

I use MS Office 2007 Home & Student.
It updates fine.

How about go to Programs and Features > right click at MS Office 2007 Pro > click Change > click Repair.
If that does not fix anything, would you consider uninstall > reinstall Office 2007 ?

I noticed my office 2007 Pro isn't updating since i upgraded to windows 10. Outlook, Word etc.

I have check other Microsoft devices in update settings.

Anyone else notice this also?
In the advanced settings for Updates & Security, do you have the checkbox checked for update other Microsoft products?

yes its checked i going to try repair install

I tried to repair says did not complete successfully its Office 2007 Ultimate i have the cd but does not have service packs on it. If i uninstall use that cd will 10 accept it? Its a 32 bit version using 10 64 bit.

A lot of programs are still running in 32-bit.
Windows 10 64-bit operating system will run 32-bit programs, including MS Office suites.
I have the sameMS Office 2007 Home & Student installed in both my 32-bit Win 10 Pro, and my 64-bit Win 10 Home.

Strange, you are the 2nd person that MS Office repair turns out unsuccessful.
I'll give mine a try and find out.

For me also it updates, even as recently as this week.

Didn't take long.

I don't suppose the result means anything as there is nothing wrong with my copy.

 

I got it to work had to use the cd & do repair i thought the hidden MSOCache directory stored it now lets see if any updates work especially the outlook.

QUOTE=davidhk;497873]Didn't take long.

I don't suppose the result means anything as there is nothing wrong with my copy.

[/QUOTE]

Good news.
Please post back whether it will do updates or not.

Office 2007 & Win 10