Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Cannot log in W10


Hi everybody

Sorry for my grammar :P
I have a BIG problem and i really need help.
Yesterday i updated to W10 from W7. Everything was fine yesterday. (I dont turn the pc off in night) Today i was playing cs:go and everything lagged. I let it be. 10 mins later pc turned off by itself and when i came there was logging screen and it said wrong password. I dont use any password and i run pc as administator. I tried to type in my wifi password and words that i use as password. I can provide video files and photos from my phone.
I really need help and i need it quick :/ thx

btw im using my dads computer

Post a photo of this "log in" screen please.

Here you have it. "Uzivatel" means user.

Have you a Microsoft account e.g Hotmail/Outlook ? If so try that password

ask you dad ,its possible he used a password ,but may have had win7 set to boot without using his password ,and maybe the win10 upgrade changed the setting back to the default ,"login using the password "

What happens if you delete everything in the password box and click the arrow to log in?

Have you a Microsoft account e.g Hotmail/Outlook ? If so try that password
No i dont have it. Should i create it ?

ask you dad ,its possible he used a password ,but may have had win7 set to boot without using his password ,and maybe the win10 upgrade changed the setting back to the default ,"login using the password "
Im using my dads computer now , the one i cant log in is mine

What happens if you delete everything in the password box and click the arrow to log in?
It says "Wrong password , try again" ( I already tried that :P)

No i dont have it. Should i create it ?
No, no need.

Cannot log in W10