Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Where Do I Download Win 8 or 8.1 ISOs From?


I plan to install either win 7, or 8 or 10 on a new PC I built. I was told I can download either of these o/s's from a digital river mirror (link below) and then buy a product key. Then I plan to upgrade to 10. What's the cheapest but legitamite key that I can buy for retail home edition?

Microsoft DigitalRiver Mirror

Microsoft has taken down all of the Digital River and other sites Windows ISO's, this looks like a mirror site they are not aware of yet.
You can get a legitimate key onEbayor Amazon. Windows 10 is free till the end of this month, if you already have a legitimate Windows 7,8 or 8.1 key, you can download the Windows 10 ISO for free at Microsoft web site. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10?tduid=$5cc5f57e846fcba10df26f9e95ab8343$$259740$$2542549$$d_wp$$$&wa=wsignin1.0

Microsoft has taken down all of the Digital River and other sites Windows ISO's, this looks like a mirror site they are not aware of yet.
You can get a legitimate key onEbayor Amazon. , [/color]
But don't you think that the product keys on eBay are a bit shady? I don't want to end up buying a cheap product key from there then receive a message saying that the key doesn't work.

There are many Mom and Pop electronic/computer stores that sell on Ebay, check their approval rating and their warranty/return program. If they are reputable, they will have high approval and guaranty warranty return if it does not work.

There are many Mom and Pop electronic/computer stores that sell on Ebay, check their approval rating and their warranty/return program. If they are reputable, they will have high approval and guaranty warranty return if it does not work.
Do you know where I can download win 8 or 8.1 ISOs, like digital river?

Where can I download win 8 or 8.1 ISOs from? I will be buying a product key and need to buy either 8 or 8.1.

Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 ISO - Download or Create

You can download Windows 8.1 ISO from here.

Windows 8 ISO

The new Windows 8.1 ISO now accepts Windows 8 keys, you can use this ISO for both.

I think Windows 7 starter is the cheapest Windows

This seems cheap

Is this a legal key?

Where Do I Download Win 8 or 8.1 ISOs From?