Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Your Say: Windows 10 Build 9926 Icons Look like a Bad Joke


Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926 comes with a collection of new icons, and as we could all see in the leaked screenshots of new builds, more new icons are expected to be introduced very soon.

Basically, Microsoft opted to change the icons in search of a fresh and modern look, but there are plenty of people out there who claim that all these new icons are actually very uglyand the company would better stick to the previous design.

To find out what you think about these icons, we asked you to tell us your opinion and the messages we've received in the last couple of days pretty much speak for themselves. There are only few users who think that these icons look good, but the majority wants Microsoft to change them before the final version of the operating system comes out.
Source

I could care less about the icons, they can be changed. What I don't like is the whole flat look, it looks cartoonish, Crayola like, like the buttons on a Betamax player from the early 80s. It isn't new, it's not forward looking, it's not hip from what I have seen of the hipsters and their favorite websites.

The flat look is just plain, unimaginative, blah and ugly.

Let me guess.. Softpedia? More ignorance masquerading as journalism.....

Let me guess.. Softpedia? More ignorance masquerading as journalism.....
Yes and I wish the OP would stop posting articles from them. Simple a trash website. IMO

Yes and I wish the OP would stop posting articles from them. Simple a trash website. IMO
NOOOOOO!!!I count on those to catch up on my 'cyber-gossip'!

I can think of better reasons to stop testing the icons are not one of them
But it does make one think which kindergarten class Microsoft hired to make them

I like the icon look it looks to me. Maybe it is because I am use to windows 7.

Only 8 replies on how terrible it looks? We can do better than that surely

Attachment 13276

From "Flatland" the movie (2007)



I assume (yeah, I know!) that's Windows Phone on the right and PC on the left...

Next MS art dept?

What can people overreact to next week?

Your Say: Windows 10 Build 9926 Icons Look like a Bad Joke