Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

March 10th 2015 Windows Updates


Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 14 security bulletins to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, and Internet Explorer.

We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including the detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI) broken down by each Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), visit the Microsoft Bulletin Summary webpage. If you are not familiar with how we calculate the XI, a full description can be found here.

We released one new Security Advisory:

  • Availability of SHA-2 code signing support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (3033929)


Two Security Advisories were revised:

  • Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer (2755801)
  • Vulnerability in Schannel Could Allow Security Feature Bypass (3046015)


For the latest information, you can follow the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) team on Twitter at @MSFTSecResponse.

MSRC Team
March 2015 Updates - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs




got 12 updates on my win 7 and only got 4 for win 10 and 2 of them were for internet explorer

I got 20 updates for Office 2013 and 4 for Win10 TP.


Interesting ... You threw me for a loop Shawn - I was not offered any Office Preview updates.

Then I realized you have Office 2013 installed - silly me

WU history




WUinstalled updates


I just got 31, Holy Moly
 

I got only 4 for Win10TP.

I got only 4 for Win10TP.
I got 6 updates for 10.

I did get about two for defender definition updates so that would add up to 6.

26 updates on Windows 10. Mostly Office related.

I got 31 for 8.1 on Pro 3. But, that includes recommended. 4 on 10tp, 14 on win 7.

Ed Bott from ZDNet cleared it up for me:



Microsoft's Patch Tuesday updates block a pair of high-profile exploits | ZDNet

March 10th 2015 Windows Updates