Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Multiple Issues


Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 I have suffered from random blue screens differing in error code each time, my sound just randomly ceasing to work, and my microphone ceasing to work randomly. This did not happen before windows 10. I upgraded from windows 8.1 which I had the occasional blue screen on. In the beginning the blue screens are seldom, but towards the beginning it was very common. Now the most common occurrence is the sound just ceasing or the same with my microphone. I will post my PC specs below :
ProcessorAMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
ManufacturerAMD
Speed2.1 GHz
Number of Cores4
Video CardAMD Radeon HD 8610G
ManufacturerATI
ChipsetAMD Radeon HD 8610G
Dedicated Memory736.1 MB
Total Memory4.0 GB
Memory8.0 GB
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
Service Pack0
Size64 Bit
Edition
Display Maximum Resolution1600 x 900
DVDMATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ8E2
CDMATSHITA DVD+-RW UJ8E2

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!!

you gotta post the exact error name/code here if you expect any help

As I said, It is a different error code each blue screen with no particular rhyme or reason. I might just wipe my computer

Multiple Issues