Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

Any way to review Notifications History?


Not for the first time in W10 I noticed a notification slide off the screen before I had a chance to read it..

I need to access those notifications, after all, I'm in charge of the West's nuclear arsenal and could have missed something damned important!

Anyone help here? How do I review old notifications that got away from me?

I'm in charge of the West's nuclear arsenal and could have missed something damned important!
You certainly missed the notification to change your pin Launch code for US nukes was 00000000 for 20 years

Can't help with the question though, I've wondered also.

Very scary stuff! On the subject of W10 Notifications though, it seems weird that you get a notification for a few seconds, but then said notifications is whisked away into the ether with no method of review.. Annoying and not really functional imho.. Thanks for the reply..

The only thing I've noticed is, action notifications are gathered up in the Action Pane, until you Clear them, event notifications may be keep in Cortana's Notebook.
Anything else is just Tips, IMO.

Hello Soxmis,

You can view any missed notifications in your action center.

Action Center - Use in Windows 10

If you like, you can also change how long notifications will show before automatically closing.

Notifications Display Time - Change in Window 10

Hi Guys thanks for the suggestions..

Unfortunately, my notifications don't seem to be held in the action centre and opening it finds no notifications awaiting review. My whole question (Which I should have explained more thoroughly..) is where are they going if not into the action centre..

I was thinking of switching all notifications OFF then ON again to see if something became inactive somewhere..

The tip about extending the length of time a notification stays up is really handy Brink.. Especially as I'm in and out of my room a lot and often miss those notifications.

(Edit) I should add that all my apps enabled to show notifications for updates, errors etc. and most of them are switched ON in settings.

I'm afraid that if they notifications aren't listed in action center, they have been cleared.

I'm afraid that if they notifications aren't listed in action center, they have been cleared.
That's a shame, especially as they were not cleared by the user (Me..) ah well at least I have your extended view time of them and that helps..

Cheers all..!

Any way to review Notifications History?