Location:
State:
Carrier
Country
Status

kick action center from the tray


How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray?
I set all notifications to "off"
thank you

How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray?
I set all notifications to "off"
thank you
Settings:



More:

System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Settings:



More:

System Icons - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog
This is strange: I don't have taskbar under start in personalization
maybe it will come with windows updates?
or should I enable something somewhere?
thanks

This is strange: I don't have taskbar under start in personalization
maybe it will come with windows updates?
or should I enable something somewhere?
thanks
That is strange, it should be there. First thing I must suggest is to do a Restart, I know it probably won't help but you have to try it
When you right click on the Taskbar and select Settings is it the same result
You could try creating a shortcut to the TaskBar settings and see if you get the same result. The shortcut is actually handy for when you might need to hide the TaskBar for a while but not permanently, it saves a few clicks
Taskbar Settings shortcut - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog

Good luck

still stranger: right click on task bar doesn't have settings in its context menu
I only have it in action center icon on tray (which I try to get rid off) and in the control panel.
As for restart: I shutdown my pc every day...

Try the Taskbar Settings shortcut I linked to, it should take you directly where you want to be

Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 blog
Fast startup (aka: hiberboot, hybrid boot, or hybrid shutdown) is turned on by default in Windows and is a setting that helps your PC start up faster after shutdown. Even faster than hibernate. Windows does this by saving an image of the Windows kernel and loaded drivers to the hiberfile (C:hiberfil.sys) upon shutdown so when you start your PC again, Windows simply loads the hiberfile (C:hiberfil.sys) into memory to resume your PC instead of restarting it
You need to Restart to get a 'fresh'start and hopefully fix glitches

kick action center from the tray